Saturday, October 24, 2009

You Guys...

...are so wonderful. Seriously. I cried reading your comments and knowing that there are so many out there who care about my goofy girl and our family. You are the best. Don't let anyone ever tell you different.


Alison is fine, for those of you wondering. She is great, sweet, wonderful, silly, energetic, and a handful. She is currently testing any and all limits of her parents' rules and patience. There have been no more scares or spasms, hallelujah.



Things are good here. Really really good. My husband is finally home from his successful TEN DAY elk hunting trip, and for that I am ever so thankful. For about five hours yesterday, my husband and his friend butchered the elk, and then Zach and I helped wrap it up. It is so nice to open up the freezer and see it chock full of meat.


My plan in the next two weeks is to write more about the new way of shopping that I have implemented in my life. It has saved us so much money and time. But of course, the best laid plans...I am absolutely slammed with work, which needs my full attention right now. In the meantime, why don't you guys go check out the links on my sidebar to Money Saving Mom, Together We Save, A Thrifty Mom, and Madame Deals? These are great places to start learning how to be a better steward of your resources.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a very productive week. Hugs from Idaho.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Huzzah! All is going good. Just what I wanted to hear!

I've never had elk, just deer. Does it taste similar?

PS: If you've got a hot one stop by my blog and check out the covers for today--they are seriously cool!