Tuesday, November 17, 2009

If my blog were a plant, it would be dead by now...

I am a bad blog-parent. Good real-life parent to the actual spawn, but baaaaaaad parent to my little corner of the Internets.

Is there a CSD to report me to? Would I get counseling or maybe a creative writing class?

This entry totally isn't making sense. Could be because this is my second trip to Orlando that I've made in two weeks for two different conferences. I am tired. I am bloated. I miss my family. I've spent too much time in airports and on planes. And I can't think of a thing to write that would remotely interest anyone, including my own self. Except for maybe about that time last week in the Minneapolis airport when a lady collapsed at my gate and the paramedics had to be called and she stopped breathing and many of us were scared and praying for her to be okay. And I how I almost punched a 70 some year old guy for laughing and making a lunch date on his cell phone while all this was going on not twenty feet from where he was sitting. Maybe I would write about that if I had more words..wait, guess I did just write about that. Okay, never mind.

Seriously, never mind. I'm going to bed now. And dream of my own bed, pillow, covers, and family. Carry on.


Jessica said...

Poor Missie. I miss you when you're not blogging. I check this at least once a week, but I don't judge...I don't even have a blog, I'm just a blogarazzi.

Love you.

P.S. My word for verification is "whammo" *snort*

StarvingWriteNow said...

Have you made it home yet? I agree, there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed.

My word verif is "viestion" today. I have no idea... maybe it's some kind of vest with question marks on it, like the Riddler would wear.

Tinkerbella Rose said...

I really like this blog! I know what you mean!

eheck out my site and let me know if you like it!!