Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful

For a clean desk, a warm house, a mom who makes delicious pecan pies, a mother in law who helps me organize my messy pantry, two great kids who are my heart, a funny father in law, a handsome husband who still makes my heart flip over after 17 years, yummy candles, pretty china, a paid off car, a full pantry, two full freezers, butter, tasty coffee with peppermint mocha creamer, Black Friday sales, Christmas music, a toasty fireplace, an oven that works, a few days off, a friendly church family, a sweet New Yorker who's become a very important person in my life, an Okie whom I've never seen in person but whose heart knows mine well, and a gorgeous intelligent college friend who makes beautiful jewelry and sends me the prototype to wear proudly, and a wonderful blog family that makes me smile every time they drop by my little spot on the Internet. But most of all, to a God who loved me enough to give His Son so that I might know Him.

Have a happy blessed day, everyone.


Jessica said...

Love you lots!!!

Stephanie said...

Love this list! How lucky you are!
BODA weight loss

Stephanie said...

What are you doing? Not blogging, that is for certain!!

I just wanted to say that I am back to blogging and am about to start a new diet (Medifast) and was going through my links and thought, "how the heck is that missy chick doing, anyway?"

So - Come by and chat sometime.

Candace said...

This makes me happy and grateful just to read.

tracirabin said...

Sweet blog.