Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Snark Trifecta- Part Dork...

Beth over at StarvingWriteNow and Robyn from Picnic at Stonehenge were kind enough to include me in their snarkapalooza to bring about holiday cheer...but due to severe dorkage and not paying attentionitis, my part of this is late. So extremely sorry, but please to be enjoying the following horrible covers....


The Boss's Christmas Proposal:





















Robyn: Uh, hi there…this is the Throckmorton and Sons Christmas party, right? Look, lady, I’m just here for the free buffet




Beth: "I propose... we boom-boom looonng time."



Missie: I propose HQ find a new cover.











Christmas Wishes, Mistletoe Kisses...

















Robyn: He wants a kiss because his Christmas sweater didn’t fit.




Beth: How many hickeys is he hiding under that turtleneck?




Missie: You are super studly and all, but I really wish Santa would bring you a neck for Christmas.




Rescued by the Magic of Christmas:





Robyn: The magic of Christmas gave them gloves and hats but not coats?


Beth: She: Too fast! You're going too fast! I'm gonna puke! He: Who the **** decided I should drive this stupid thing?


Missie: Thomas Kincade thinks this cover is too cutting edge.









Her Best Christmas Ever!
Robyn: It will be her last Christmas ever if he doesn’t realize babies CAN’T EAT COOKIES YET.
Beth: Obviously New Dad doesn't know that Traction Baby is too young for cookies...
Missie: See, I told you Junior looks like a gingerbread man! Do you believe me now?
Head on over to Beth's and Robyn's blogs for more holiday snarktime fun!




1 comment: