Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just a post to say...

that I don't have time to post. Well, I actually have TIME, I just don't feel like it. Haven't felt like it all week. I hope you all are doing well and having a nice 2009 so far. I have been busy working, and working out, and trying to not only lose the holiday weight but all the weight that came well before the holidays. I will post more in a few days...if I recover from my baby boy's Thirteenth Birthday Party Palooza that is happening on Friday night. Help me?

1 comment:

Merry Sunshine said...

OOOOOHHHHH!!! The 13th birthday thing...that explains the "overwhelmed" comment. I hope things get back to normal for you soon. I think a lot of people might be feeling a little "something or rather" now that the holidays are over. I know, I am! Here's sendign you out some cheer! Hang in there!