1. Missouri Sucks.
2. Things are never as bad as you think they will be...they are either better or much, much worse.
3. Chicago is still my favorite city to visit.
4. My son has incredible insight for someone so young.
5. There is a direct link between hearing a tornado siren and needing to pee.
6. Some people are truly called to be doctors and nurses.
7. It is possible to fall in love with your husband all over again with just one look.
8. The roster of my true friends has dropped a few and gained a few, and that's okay.
9. What's gone on before is not nearly as important as what's going on now.
10. It is possible to actually feel your heart growing larger when your baby girl says, "Mommy, I yuv you so much!"